The role is one to be part of a 24/7 shift environment. In this position you will be providing 1st line customer support. Your main responsibilities will also include working alongside the 2nd line operations team in Poland and 3rd line teams in UK/Australia. Oracle DBA may also perform a variety of other duties including but not limited to: space management, upgrades, installation, new builds, application releasing, monitoring, managing alerts etc. The position will have the responsibility to work with customers directly to resolve technical and other issues, so if you're a great communicator, has a proactive attitude, enjoys problem solving and looking for new opportunities of work, this is offer for you.
- 1-3 years of previous experience as an Oracle DBA,
- Basic Unix and/or Windows administration skills,
- Fluency in English is a must (spoken and written),
- Flexibility to work in shifts,
- Willing to learn and share knowledge.
- Experience with database administration of MS SQL Server,
- Oracle Certification (OCA) would be an asset.
- A full time job in a fast growing company with stable employment conditions,
- Competitive salary: 9 000 – 10 000 PLN gross/month,
- Great working environment with non-corporate style,
- Opportunities to raise professional qualifications (technical trainings).