The role of Java Support Specialist has a responsibility to maintain software in Java technologies.
- Individual approach to each employee
- Challenging and interesting job
- Choice of type of employmentReference program
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Maintain Java-based web applications and interfaces using industry standard software practices, techniques, tools, and frameworks.
- Maintain business components deployed to Java EE Application Servers.
- Translate application storyboards, use cases and web-page concept designs into functional, dynamic web applications.
- Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion.
- Maintain application business layer with external application components.
- Maintain database architecture and server scripting; assure connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Support users by creating and updating documentation and assistance tools.
- Be involved in mid to big scale international projects for our partners in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands, and United Kingdom.
- Have opportunity to work on projects ranging from Public Services, Healthcare, through Automotive, Telecom and Media providers.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- min. 2 years experience in Java SE, Java EE software development,
- very good knowledge of the OOP,
- ability to maintain web applications,
- UML knowledge,
- practical experience with relational databases,
- project experience with the following technologies and tools: JEE; EJB 3; JBoss, JDBC, Hibernate; JMS; Swingability to work with application servers,
- ability to multitask and share knowledge
- fluent English.
- knowledge of WebServices, Weblogic, jquery is an advantage,