What Linux was to open source and operating systems, OpenStack is to cloud computing. It makes programmable infrastructure vendor-neutral and frictionless to access, not to mention that it unlocks distributed applications and accelerates innovation. OpenStack transforms virtualization from an efficiency to a whole new compute paradigm.
If you're an ambitious Front-end developer and thrive on working on tough, real-world problems, you want to work here.
Fuel source is completely open and can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/Mirantis/fuelweb
With the tool presently used to deploy OpenStack at the moment, we have an ambitious roadmap which includes live upgrades, network devices management, SDN devices integration and many more. We want you to bring ideas of how it should look and control its quality.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks;
- Participate in design and code reviews;
- Write documentation for your code;
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa;
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- 1+ years of experience building web applications;
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS);
- Strong knowledge of web standards (i.e., REST);
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components;
- Play a key role in developing new product features;
- Drive the frontend development standards (framework and architecture);
- Previous experience building collaboration and network management products;
- Ability to deliver great results in an agile development;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Spoken English is a plus;
- Knowledge in building scalable web applications in Python is a plus.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues;
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company, competitive compensation package;
- Strong benefits plan;
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.
If you are interested, please send your CV via email [email protected]
Please include the following statement: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"