800 Brands Trust Lionbridge – leaders across industries partner with us to gain global market share.
In our Warsaw office we employ more than 500 specialists including Project Managers, Linguists, Engineers, DTP Specialists, Graphics, Web Developers and also subject matter experts, content developers and quality assurance professionals. Currently we are looking for candidates interested in cooperation as:
Software Development Engineer
(Games Testing Unit)
The role of the Software Development Engineer is to improve games testing approach and introduce efficiencies through defining the scope of test frameworks and the integration of test automation and tool creation.
Scope of responsibilities:
- designing test framework, automation and tools strategies
- creating tools for effective project tracking, project reports, test case creation and defect analysis
- working with the developers early in the development cycle
- processing and formatting data into readable and useful metrics for analysis
- conducting test automation and tools training sessions for the test teams
- working knowledge of C++, C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- considerable experience in automation and tools development processes
- software test engineer experience
- very good knowledge of English (C1, C2)
- excellent analytical skills
- strong communication skills
- experience in creating tools for PC/Console games
- understanding the games development process
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- passion for games
- professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in 26 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles
- access to the latest technological solutions
- cooperation in a creative team and nice atmosphere
- attractive salary adequate to the skills and experience
We kindly request to include the following information in your applications:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Lionbridge Poland Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Lionbridge group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Lionbridge Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 02-231, ul. Jutrzenki 183 or any other entity of Lionbridge group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Lionbridge group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended)."
We also inform all potential candidates that we will contact only selected applicants.
Lionbridge Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Jutrzenki 183