GoApps is building the future today. Working with our clients we have enhanced virtual reality apps, redefined way we learn about history, and delivered joy to millions. We are growing fast, working with clients from USA, UK, France and other countries.
We aren't just mobile developers, we helped spark the revolution.
- Design and build advanced 2d and 3d games and applications using Unity engine.
- Improve and develop our existing applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work with clients to collaborate on best practices and approaches.
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years of Unity development
- Have published at least one original Unity app
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with iOS, Android, Mac
- Past remote work experience
- Previous small team experience
- Software consulting or freelancing experience
- Salary 6000 - 9000 PLN + VAT
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work environment
- Option for working in our office in Bialystok, Poland
- Mac and iPhone for develpment and tests
- Work with some of the most talented mobile engineers
- Interesting and diverse projects
- Well established company