* Develop application components and features with limited oversight. * Independently resolve problems, test and debug.
* Adhere to project governance-developing according to industry best practice.
* Work with senior team members to validate design and implement decisions.
* Ability to take and follow directions, ask questions, and raise risks.
* Contribute suggestions and creativity to the team.
* Acquire domain knowledge in the client's areas of business focus.
* Focus on building strong and lasting client relationships by "doing right by the client".
Wymagania* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related education. * 1-3 years of software systems development experience with emphasis on Infusion's core technologies.
* A strong C# ASP.NET background, experience working in a consulting environment and a passion for technology.
* Established experienced with C# development using technologies including: C#, .NET 1.1 – 4.0, Web Services, and WCF.
* Abroad knowledge of ASP.NET architecture and development as well as a strong knowledge of web services such as SOAP and REST.
* Strong design skills and ability to work independently and in a team setting.
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with their team members and clients.
* Met/exceeded expectations on one or more successful end-to-end midsize projects.
* Able to learn and apply new technologies in a fast paced environment.