The task is to develop and modernize systems and interfaces for providing loans, insurance, leasing, and other services for car dealerships.
The customer is an international company that specializes in financing, insurance, and related activities for Renault, Nissan, and Mitsubishi Motor. The company operates in 36 countries.
- Developing and integrating tools for automation and development of CI/CD pipelines, environments, and their support;
- Working on operational tasks as part of an interdisciplinary team;
- Coordinating with other teams on standards and processes;
- Cooperating with the Core infrastructure team on all infrastructure requirements;
- Developing security practices and implementing them.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer for 3+ years;
- Experience with Linux/Windows (Red Hat 7/8, WinServer 2012 - 2019, Apache, Tomcat);
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet;
- Experience with Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Knowledge of hardware and software infrastructures (HCI, VMware);
- Experience with standard security rule sets;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience in administering Java environments;
- Experience with Cisco networking components (LAN/WLAN);
- Knowledge of ELK.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!