Data Platform Architect
You will be responsible for:
We are looking for an experienced Data Architect who can take the leading role in the Company delivery team for one of our biggest clients. His/her responsibility would be to create long-term data strategy together with the client and ensure the implementation of that strategy in a portfolio of Company’s projects.
- Co-create data strategy with the client’s architecture teams;
- Implement the data strategy and governance principles by acting as a data/solution architect on the projects that Company is delivering for the client;
- Support the client in creating common data model;
- Support Company Platform Architect in defining the shape of the client’s MS Azure analytical environment;
- Design data analytics solutions from classic data warehousing data lake to big data solutions;
- Create frameworks and design principles for the Cloud/ETL developers to follow;
- Act as a consultant to the client’s architecture team.
- Minimum 5+ years of data architecture experience in an enterprise environment delivering large scale technology projects;
- Expert knowledge of data modeling tools and methodologies (Kimball, Inmon);
- Experience with designing & building scalable data models for analytics;
- Ability to create conceptual logical and physical data models and define standards, principles and methods to guide the development of those models;
- Knowledge of Data Architecture design principles;
- Proven experience of co-leading workshops to identify design/architecture patterns and strong understanding of back-end integration technologies;
- Experience of working with client architecture teams;
- Experience of working within a large, complex, and geographically dispersed environment;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Strong MS Azure cloud technology background.
Nice to have:
- Understanding and knowledge of commercial vendors and methodologies in the Master data, reference data and metadata management space;
- Pre-sales experience.
- We offer:
- Any form of employment depending on your preferences: employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary,
- A rich package of benefits (private medical care, co-financing of courses, occasional gifts, integration and foreign training trips, co-financing of training and external certification),
- Real career advancement paths (technological or managerial expert),
- Work in flexible hours in the form of 100% remote or hybrid (office based in Warsaw),
- Opportunity to gain experience about different technologies (28 partnerships depending on the project),
- International work environment and the possibility of implementing projects in the scrum methodology,
- A chance for a wide development of competences in the most modern technologies in the world, often rarely found in Poland,
- A friendly atmosphere created by experienced IT Managers by appointment and hard training, not by accident,
- A perfectly organized work environment, where everyone has a clearly defined role and is provided with almost unlimited development opportunities resulting from, among others, from dynamic growth, innovative projects and focus on innovation of employees.
And if you are not convinced by this, we are open to your ideas, because we focus on people and listen to their ideas.