Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
project44 is looking for a Software Engineer to join our engineering team. You will work in a fast-paced Agile environment designing, building, and implementing a best-in-class UI experience for our customers around the world.
What you’re most excited for:
- 4+ years working with Java as a programming language
- Building systems in a multi-cloud environment. We use AWS & GCP but value experience in other cloud environments such as Azure
- Creating large scalable Java-based micro-services leveraging the Spring Boot and the Spring Portfolio
- Creating API's/web services: REST, OpenAPI/Swagger, etc.
- Container-orchestration: Docker & Kubernetes
- Enjoy database related work: DynamoDB, MongoDB, Postgres
- Real-time or near real-time streaming work in Kafka or another similar technology
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Personal drive and maintaining a high pace - while taking responsibility for things working
- Willingness to vocalize your ideas and pick yourself up if you get knocked down
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.