You will be responsible for design, implementation and testing key exchange protocol.
We expect result orientation and ability to execute assigned responsibilities and tasks with minimum supervision, following modern development life-cycle processes.
- 4+ years experience in developing software products in Java programming language
- Experience in Git and Gradle/Maven
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Experience in AngularJS and JCA/JCE/Bouncy Castle
- Experience in Jenkins
- The budget is up to 133 PLN/h on B2B or 16 000 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option