- Deep understanding of Linux and Kernel
- CI / CD (Jenkins, Terraform etc.)
- Strong automation skills in one of languages Python / Bash / Golang
- Strong understanding of network stack
- Debug skills
- Experience with any of monitoring systems (Zabbix, Prometheus, AWS CloudWatch etc.)
- Intermediate English
- Knowledge of Proxmox hypervisor
- DNS understanding
- Experience with storage in Kubernetes
- SCM (Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible etc.)
- Atlassian stack (Jira + Confluence + Bitbucket)
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, ClickHouse)
- Secret management via HashiCorp Vault
- Experience with distributed storages (CEPH)
- Opportunity to deal with top-notch technologies and approaches in a world-leader product company with millions of customers
- Opportunity to make a difference for online privacy, freedom of speech, and net neutrality
- "You build it, you own it" mentality in most contexts
- Professionally strong environment, friendly and open atmosphere, ability to influence the product development and recognition for it
- Improvement of current high load projects
- Assistance in project ecosystem planning
- Improve monitoring and alerting systems
- Maintain and monitor devices
- Plan growth of infrastructure
- Maintaining backup plan and disaster recovery procedure
- Continuous testing and integration
- Create documentation
About the company and project:
ZONE3000 is proud to represent its partnership with Namecheap (www.namecheap.com). Namecheap was founded in 2000 on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over 9 million customers and 14 million domains under management - and we're just getting started.
Our culture is built on the values that we live every day; the way we work, the way we collaborate with our global network of colleagues and the way we relentlessly innovate solutions that meet the emerging needs of our customers.
We are the TechOps Domain team!
The team develops microservices and infrastructure for DNS systems and some related services. That's what you have to work with: you need to host domains, write logs for everything, also actively monitor the entire infrastructure and the microservices in it operating in 10+ datacenters around the world.
We need a DevOps specialist who will help us evolve on premise K8s and AWS infrastructures.