💰 16 700- 19 700 PLN net / month B2B
☑️ B2B long-term permanent contract
💻 Engineering team based in the Netherlands
🕦 Remotely, full-time
On behalf of the client, we are looking for a Senior Linux Engineer.
The company was founded in 2019, after a big merger with 2-3 other companies.
They have over 2.5 million customers and intend on becoming the most trusted online
enabler in Europe by sharing their knowledge and ideas. They are a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs.
They are providing Managed IT solutions. They do this for companies where IT is conditional on their critical business processes and which place high demands on the availability and reliability of IT. The business requirements of their customers are always the starting point. They design, build and manage everything custom using standardized building blocks. Their customer teams are personally involved and have the full context of the customers. On an operational, tactical, and strategic level. They only work with professionals who understand their profession. In this way, they can offer customers the continuity and service they expect.
- 5+ years of Linux experience;
- Experience with scripting (Shell, Python, PHP);
- Experience with high-availability solutions (MySQL clustering, HAProxy, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience in the ISP world;
- Strong knowledge of IP networking (TCP/IP, IPv6, load balancing, firewall, switching).
- Experience with management tooling as a Puppet;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Management of complex Linux environments;
- Troubleshooting and customer support at the second and third levels;
- Support the sales team for customer issues;
- Coaching and supervising technical colleagues;
What we offer:
- Referral bonus of €1000 if we hire someone you recommend;
- Paid leave- 25+ days;
- A yearly training budget of €1500;
- Possibility to take a sabbatical.