Ligo headhunters for the client is seeking Java Developer.
Our client's consulting practices help our clients and partners streamline operations, reduce costs, and improve the user experience, while simultaneously accelerating decision-making with accurate data. Our client is works with small to enterprise-level clients across multiple industries. Our broad expertise, experienced engineers and effective project management have made us an industry leader in Europe and North America. We work diligently with our clients and partners to understand their goals and develop a clear vision of how to seamlessly integrate technology in a way that helps them achieve their objectives.
We are currently searching for Java Developer to join our team that responsible for coordinate young java developers and development new features/fix old one for big application for one of the largest leaders of insurance industry. You will work within an international team, professional English is mandatory. You must have a strong development background and be willing to learn new technologies.
• Turn business requirements into a working product
• Write clean, scalable, easy to read and maintain code
• Work in collaboration with other team members; share knowledge and suggestions. Be a team leader
• Report your work by informing about obstacles and changes. Suggestions for better ways of reaching the same goals are always very welcome.
• Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Support Team to resolve Server Environment related issues
• Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
• Code review of other team members,
• Making recommendation for maintenance improvements
• Provide root cause analysis for Production related problems to Data Center
• Incident handling, diagnostic and management of applications and systems
• Full Management of DEV/UAT/PROD Environments
• Application management in production
• Work with business partners across Europe
• Maintain/update production related documentation
Essentials & Desirable Experience
• Experience (more than 4 years) with : Java EE, Spring, Hibernate,
• Experience with: AngularJS, SOAP/REST services.
• Very good knowledge of SQL – architecture & development
• Source version control systems: SVN/Git/Mercurial
• Good self-organization
• Highly developed analytical skills
• Good English knowledge, both spoken and written
• Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA/Confluence is a plus.
• Knowledge of Linux is a plus
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Good English speaking/writing skills are a must!
What we offer
• Very completive salary & over-time/stand-by pay
• Possibility to learn and explore new technologies
• Challenging work on complex web applications
• Work in an international environment (cooperation not only with developers, but also with business representatives from several countries)
• Full-time employment contract or self-employment
• Package of social benefits (medical insurance included)
• Friendly and open work atmosphere
• Mobile Phone
• Fitness Membership
• Team Lunches
• Ability to learn and obtain additional certifications
What you're getting into
We've got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will definitely learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you'll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Interested candidates please send your resume to the address [email protected] with financial expectations.
Ul. Armii Krajowej 26 lok.3 15-661 Bialystok
VAT number: 5423187221
Register number of employment agencies: 11969