Our project is an interoperable, integratable, customizable medical platform, currently in 19 languages and available online. The Platform is designed to improve clinical care, giving more power and control to providers, doctors, and patients. Their mission is to give a reliable tool for doctors in Global South.
Company helps develop their core product, web application. We are responsible for adding new features, bug fixing and maintaining the application. We’re also planning to develop a mobile version of web platform.
We work in a small team (manager, developer and tester). We closely collaborate with the client (weekly calls, emails and chat on a daily basis).
We work using Agile methodologies (sprints, dailies, code reviews).
- Good Knowledge about React.js or Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM (we prefer React)
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good knowledge of Node.js
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and OOP paradigms
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Nice to have
- E-health experience
- Working knowledge of Docker and Docker compose
- Knowledge in CI/CD
- Interesting, challenging and exciting work with international team
- Remote work possibility
- Necessary equipment to work
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- English lessons with a native speaker
- The chillout area (comfortable bean bags, therapy balls, PlayStation 4 + games, Nintendo Switch + games, etc.)