Then this could be the offer you've been waiting for!
You won't just be a VIP, you'll become the MIP (Most Important Person) in our brand new team in Wrocław. You will be able to choose your employees from the very beginning and organize the work for the whole team. We'll give you the space (both an office and freedom), resources (yep, that's business talk for money) and our full support. The success of this team will be a reflection of your hard work and dedication. Write your own history in Clearcode today!
Want the specifics? Read on!
What you'll get from us:
- A generous reward for your commitment (up to 10000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- Real opportunities to develop your career – you will not be the only one who strongly cares about your development
- The opportunity to improve your leadership skills through everyday tasks
- Daily opportunities to put your English skills to good use and improve them – talking to international clients is a regular part of this position
- Access to a regularly updated resource library and the opportunity to contribute to it
- Lunch card
- A MultiSport card
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work remotely, provided you are able to come to the office if and when required
- The chance to take part in our unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
WymaganiaWhat will you be doing specifically?
- Creating the very first Ruby on Rails team in Clearcode and organizing the team's work on a daily basis
- Specifying project requirements with clients and designing its architecture
- Defining and assigning tasks in the team and contributing to the projects as a developer
- Leading the development team both as a person and as a software manager, setting the goals, challenges and acting as a mentor for your people
- Ensuring the applications are built with quality code and managing the deadlines
- Impressive commercial experience in programming in Ruby using Ruby on Rails
- The ability to design relational and NoSQL databases and proof that you have successfully used them in a previous project.
- Knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis and/or MongoDB.
- Familiarity with GIT (we'd love to see your GitHub account)
- Practical knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of CoffeScript, JS, AngularJS – definitely nice to have
- A real talent for managing development teams gained through practical experience
- Great communication skills
- Empirically gained knowledge of how to cooperate with clients
- A willingness to support others by sharing knowledge and skills
- Confidence and proficiency in English