Successful applicant will be responsible for developing and administrating in-house-made software as well as maintaining related databases.
Will receive feedback on existing features, investigate problems, propose and develop extensions to available functionalities and perform some administrative tasks, which require liaising with various departments in multiple locations, excellent ability to analyze and extend software within limited timeframe and adherence to industry-wide coding practices.
Successful applicant will also provide technical support concerning system under their supervision and help users understand its operation and intricacies.
• Maintenance of existing web-based and desktop applications
• Development of new features of applications
• Supporting users in area of applications
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• experience in OO PHP programming,
• working knowledge of HTML, CSS and MySQL or PostgreSQL,
• good command of English and Polish
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
• exposure to mid-size databases,
• working knowledge of version control systems (Git and SVN preferred)
Our client offers:
Exceptional engineering challenges
Private medical care
Work in the environment of outstanding specialists
Lessons of English
Overseas business trips
Group insurance scheme
Comfortable working conditions