WymaganiaWhat we are looking for:
- ASP.NET Razor - No exceptions, this is what everything is built on top of.
- Concepts such as sessions, application state, cookies, RESTful APIs, caching, etc.
- CSS – you need to be able to understand how to structure and maintain style documents.
- Responsive design – you need to know how to deal with multiple form-factors from phones to desktops.
- SQL Server – you don't need to be an expert but basic querying capability is a must.
- Testing – you take pride in your work and you don't rely on QA to find bugs for you.
- TFS – we use it for our product backlog, task/bug management, and source control.
- You have to be able to communicate well, present ideas and concerns in a concise way.
możliwość pracy w godzinach +- 12:00 - 20:00