Imagine a company in which you can unleash your talents to the fullest. A place where you feel comfortable being yourself, among colleagues and friends. A company where your opinions matter. Together with a passionate team of professionals you'll face big challenges, explore the unknown and push the boundaries of what you can achieve.
That company is Evojam. We are building an extraordinary team of engineers. We deeply believe in constant learning and people's development. That's why we look for a big potential and an awesome, bring-it-on attitude.
Currently we look for a couple of specialities and one of them is:
What We Offer
* Market salary
* Interesting projects for startups and innovative companies: private/public cloud, scalable backends, sophisticated frontends
* Inspiring company of fellow pros and great apprentices (brutally honest at times)
* Unorthodox, modern technology stack: Scala, NodeJS, AngularJS, Mongo DB...
* Unusual office location in the Warsaw University Library (BUW)
* Healthy snacks
* Internal trainings
* Opportunity to be a part of the exploding startup community
* Opportunity to mentor team members (for seniors) and be a mentee (for juniors)
By joining us you will open up the possibility to use and develop your best talents. To build awesome online and mobile products for our customers from around the globe. To face new challenges every day and promote your work in the most efficient way. And best of all? You will be given the opportunity to work with the top specialists in the market and have a unique glimpse into the future of the internet.
WymaganiaScope of work
* Cooperate with our Sysop in creating and maintaining cloud deployments.
* Doing day-to-day server management and documentation tasks.
* Helping the development team delivering their projects.
* Maintenance of maximum systems uptime for our customers.
* Learn tools, best practices and technologies.
* Some experience in Linux administration.
* Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge.
* Troubleshooting skills & intuition.
* Positive attitude and initiative towards the work.
* Some level of fluency in English is necessary – both written and spoken.
* Nice to have: Puppet/Chef configuration management.
* Nice to have: Exposure to cloud based systems management.