What you will get:
- Competitive market salary, Bonus OTE, excellent benefits and great growth opportunities.
WymaganiaWhat you will do:
- Develop reusable UI components that addresses Company's customer requirements and business
- Collaborate with product owners, developers and test engineers at release and sprint levels,
- Code and debug user interfaces using suitable technologies,
- Present and conduct reviews of user interface designs with product owners and stakeholders,
- Take over leadership and mentorship for other UI developers who are part of the team. What you'll need:
- An academic degree (MSc or BSc) in Computer Science or a comparable education,
- Preferably a few years of experience in web based user interface development,
cross-browser compatibility issues,
- Deep YUI3 knowledge including YUI Testing Framework.
- Experience with integrating the front-end with server side technologies (PHP),
- Experience with TDD, Symphony2 and Twig, Functional Testing (BDD, Behat),