- core backend programming,
- front-end development with Angular/HTML5,
- application architecture design,
- unit testing,
- writing deployment scripts.
• Backend: PHP / Node.js,
• Relational databases (at least one),
• SCM: Git/Subversion.
• Experience with caching (key-value stores, reverse proxy),
• Frameworks: Symfony2, ZF2, Angular, Express,
• Design patterns,
• Continuous Integration and Delivery,
• Experience with BDD/TDD,
• Flexible working hours and option to work remotely (home office),
• Ergonomic workstations,
• Life insurance and family healthcare package,
• Multisport package,
• Mobile phone and other tools and equipment,
• Individual training budget (for IT conferences and seminars) and additional English classes,
• Performance bonus (yearly, depending on results),
• Trips to Norway and Sweden, to visit our partners,
• Salary: up to 8000 PLN gross profit.