Working as part of our Client Technology team the Oracle Support Specialist is responsible for providing high quality application support and maintenance services for our client facing teams. The specialist ensures minimum disruption and downtime for all client applications and technology, both internal and external, used to provide services to our clients. The Oracle Support Specialist acts as the primary point of contact for all application support issues including template changes, missing data, uploading data into a test environment and the testing process.
• English Language – C1 Level is required (CEFR scale or equivalent)
• Fundamentals Oracle database pl/sql (preferable knowledge oracle ebs hr modules)
• Experience in application development and enhancement using VBA, VB, HTML and XML Knowledge
• University degree in IT, Computer sciences or other business related area; or
equivalent professional work experience.
• Experience of delivering a distinctive and outstanding client experience is required.
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and Software Testing Lifecycle is required.
• Experience of delivering work under pressure is required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
• Communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal
• High level of self-motivation and proactivity is required.
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow's city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions.
Please apply online: https://aonuk.taleo.net/caree[...].ftl?lang=en-GB&job=06927 or send your CV to [email protected].