- Testing the features of our booking platform
- Ensure the quality of our services and our interface
- Active participation in the creation, design, development, and documentation of new features and services
- Report bugs and suggest improvements
- Close cooperation with the tech team, product and project management, web design, and external partners
- Ambitious User Interface tester – we don’t care how you acquired your skills
- Strong Experience in Automating Web/Mobile Application
- Knowledge in API-, unit-, integration- and automated tests
- Usability is your playground and experience with e-commerce or marketplaces is preferred
- Accuracy and think outside the box is a requirement for you, not nice to have
- Team player, good communicator
- Proficient in English
- Work in global teams on software development projects for global markets
- Salary - 12 000 - 15 000 PLN (B2B contract)
- Any skill you don’t have yet, we develop together in professional internal and external training- we invest in people!
- Involvement in the whole development cycle, from the first idea, over development to deployment and production care
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Get your inner Super Mario out and try to beat your co-workers at the monthly Mario Kart challenge in our gaming area.
- Did somebody say free food? – Yes, you got it right, at the monthly team-dinner we will get you wined and dined for free.
- Do you like the smell of fresh croissants in the morning? We too, therefore we offer free breakfast service to all our employees
- After getting projects of the ground during the day, you can get some weight of the ground afterward at the free in-house gym