Digital Evidence Matchment – a new project, created for the police department, whose purpose is to store all data from cameras, websites and other indicated devices.
You will be responsible for the development, testing and support of a .NET Core based backend for the web-based project. Working in this project involves all aspects of the software development lifecycle, but is focused on development, testing and deployment automation.
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in C#
- Experience in .NET Core 3.X
- Experience in building REST APIs hosted in a cloud environment (preferably Microsoft Azure)
Nice to have
- Past experience in building systems using relational or non-relational databases
- The minimum budget is 70 PLN/h on B2B or 10 000 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles