In 2009 Harvey Nash Group launched into the Polish market through its executive search & leadership brand HarveyNash Alumni.
In 2013, following the success of Harvey Nash Alumni, we launched Harvey Nash Technology, specifically aimed at helping companies build world-class and cost effective technology teams through: Professional Recruitment, Project Support and Outsourcing.
Harvey Nash Group is a trusted advisor to some of the world's leading businesses, governments and institutions and over two decades we have built an international reputation for our fair, open and innovative approach to business.
- Java (solid knowledge)
- Development and debugging on Windows
- Multi-threading and concurrency in Java
- Distributed programming using message queues
- Database programming in at least one SQL dialect; familiarity with JDBC
- Unit testing
- Distributed version control systems (Git, Mercurial, etc.)
- Build automation and continuous integration (Maven, Bamboo, etc)
- Spring frameworks
- English (used on a daily basis)
As Java Developer you will help design and develop new components (includes scalable high capacity real time infrastructure as well as complex rule based reporting and other business logic enriching components). In order to meet the requirements of business stakeholders, you collaborate closely with the business to ensure the highest level of quality in your deliverables. What's more, you provide 3rd level support on relevant systems when required.