As a modern and innovative company we are able to give you an opportunity to develop and broaden your experience by working with professionals and experts. You will experience a friendly atmosphere and challenging tasks ruling out routine. We guarantee flexible working hours and remuneration adequate to your engagement and results.
As a GUI Developer you will work on a system that decides which advert to display to a user any time he enters any website in the world. It translates into making over a million decisions per second, each one in less than 10ms.
As a technology driven company we will give you a chance to become more familiar with many IT advancements: Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Cassandra, Pig, PostgreSQL, Memcached, Couchbase, MongoDB, Redis, Gerrit, Jenkins, Puppet, Lighttpd, Nginx, HaProxy, Java, C, C++, Python, Scala.
- refactoring existing GUI to work behind a sensible API
- working with our server team on building a REST API supporting key functions of that GUI
- adding new functionalities to our internal system
- taking over parts of functionality developed by our external partners and maintaining our internal version of their software
Successfull candidate will have:
- very good skills and experience in PHP programming
- knowledge of and experience in REST API design and usage
- experience on Linux systems and environments
- knowledge of testing
- willingness to learn new technologies
Additionally it's good to have:
- knowledge of Java and/or Python programming
- experience working in agile environment
- knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD)