As a Front-end Developer, you’ll be responsible for helping us translate our goals into compelling interactive web experiences for our users.
- Can-do attitude working with global product development teams in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
- Implement platform product features and user interfaces.
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues.
- Perform unit and other testing functions, as needed.
- Work with an established team of developers and interact with product managers, marketing teams and designers.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advise on industry best practice and problems to be solved
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment
- Knowledge of DOM, AJAX, and JSON.
- Experience with responsive web design.