For our client's we are looking for experienced Android developer for the project aiming to cover users’ data privacy. Working with existing application, implementing new features, bugfixing, maintaining existing source code. To be facing challenges with networking, SSL, VPN and working with rooted devices.
Location: 100% remote
Salary: 7-10k net b2b
- indept knowledge of Android platform,
- experience in all aspects of application development including establishing coding standards, code reviews, source control management, deployment and build processes,
- experience in work with any of the popular architectures on Android (MVVM, MVP, MVI),
- experience in networking and VPN(Service) / proxy solutions on Android,
- experience integrating JSON web APIs,
- good English speaking skills
Project for international company related to a mobile applications designed to keep user personal data safe by controlling communication between other apps and underlying operating system. It can revoke previously granted permissions, but what’s more important it can also feed selected apps with faked (manually prepared) data.
Main component of the whole solution is the AI system based on Decision Support System model that detects potentially harmful situations, informs user about them and makes smart suggestions on how to elevate the protection level while keeping in mind that each app requires some specific subset of permissions to work properly.