Localization: Alicante, Spain
Responsibilities (MAIN TASKS):
- Experience with WAN technologies such as MPLS, LAN Extensions and IPSEC tunneling
- Ensuring network performance is monitored for bottlenecks, connectivity, capacity, and utilization.
- Extensive experience configuring and managing network equipment and connectivity such as firewalls, Switches/Routers, VPN, VoIP, data wiring, and Wi-Fi.
- Experience and/or knowledge with network redundancy, High Availability, and failover methodologies.
- Working with our vendors to Implement, troubleshoot, and support network devices including switches, routers, access points, VOIP phones and other network devices.
- Manage testing, debugging, analyze performance, and document technology components.
- Working with the security team to proactively mitigate any security threats and / or network attacks.
- Management of Cisco Unified Communications (Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, and Contact Center Express)
- Making sure after hours maintenance windows are properly coordinated to all stakeholders.
- Provide after-hours support if required.
- All other duties as assigned
Mandatory (MUST) requirements:
- CISCO switching y routing
- Firewalls CheckPoint, CISCO ASA, Palo Alto, AlgoSec.
- Knowledge of OSPF, BGP, Spanningtree, stack, CISCO NAC, CISCO WiFi WLC/WCS, (at least 3 of them)
- Language: English
Optional (DESIRABLE) requirements:
- CISCO Ironport SMA, ESA and WSA
- F5 knowledge mod LTM, ASM y APM
- CISCO CM, BCM
- Monitoring PRTG, Kibana, Truesight, Nagios
- Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, CCNP, Checkpoint, F5. (Nice to have)