- We are looking for Software QA Engineer interested to join this team and who will:
- Design, develop and reuse and execute automated test scripts to measure application (desktop and web) performance
- Create scripts and tools to automate collecting performance metrics
- Manage and extend performance tests infrastructure (ELK)
- Find and address performance issues
- Document and track the results
- Troubleshoot problems
- Recommend and implement adjustments in test automation framework
- Control performance test process and recommend improvements
- Coordinate test approach with external teams
- Very good JAVA coding language knowledge
- Proficiency in hardware, software and operating systems environments
- Solid understanding of JVM and GC algorithms
- Knowledge of Jenkins Continuous integration tool set
- Good experience with using ELK, App Dynamics monitoring tools
- Good experience in analyzing the Functional and non-functional aspects of application and design the performance test strategy
- Programming and scripting related experience (e.g. bash)
- Good communication in English
- Experience with setting up and managing continuous integration tool (Jenkins or similar)
- Experience with load, soak and performance testing
- Experience in Linux OS
- Experience in Groovy language
- Experience in automated test scripts development
- Working experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with Jmeter
- The budget for this position is up to 16 000 PLN (regular position) up to 19 400 PLN (senior with 4+ years of experience) and depends on the chosen form of the agreement (standard work agreement or B2B).
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
- Possibility to attend internal and external trainings.
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
- Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.