We work with an international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class IT people. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
4 continents. 25 countries. Over 23,000 Engineers and Consultants on board.
Our partner is a diverse group of dreamers and doers, truly believing that any success depends on having both in spades. They design products and services using in-depth expertise in the technologies that enable engagement across physical and digital worlds.
We welcome experienced DevOps Engineers who are not afraid to get their hands dirty while creating intuitive solutions that inspire and serve real purpose, to apply for this role.
What’s in it for you?
- Choose the project from high diversity of industries, starting from Financial Services, Travel & Hospitality, going through Software & Hi-Tech, Energy & Utilities, Business Info & Media, Manufacturing & Automotive and ending on Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Get engaged in international assignments, from Canada to China, Hong Kong to Mexico, United Kingdom to Sweden, with the possibility for relocation. Sky is the limit!
- Grow by learning and working in both - corporate and startup environment
- Self-develop by taking part in: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Operate in SAFe mode - creating particular features within one, massive program, all together with your colleagues and business owners on client side.
- Develop best practices in code-build-test practices, along with identify, communicate, and escalate risks when necessary
- Provide pipeline development and automation experience with CI-CD systems with cloud-specific, deployment models
- Solve complicated problems throughout the SDLC, including build processes, dependency management, test automation, deployment and system monitoring with the goal of reducing touch time and feedback cycle time to the development teams
- Stay deeply connected with the industry in order to understand disruption and determine where new technologies are applicable in the near term to solve complex problems
- Work with the DevOps Team to create solutions quickly and efficiently remove immediate barriers
- Evangelize DevOps strategy with stakeholders across various development, operations, and quality teams, at various levels of SAFe.
You will do just fine, if:
- Your DevOps laboratory consists of tools, such as: uDeploy, Ansible, Rundeck, Glu, Puppet, Chef, CI (Jenkins) along with monitoring tools (APM)
- When it comes to managing a CI/CD pipeline for at least one programming language (Java/ .NET/C#), you are like a kid in a candy store
- You are no stranger to driving frequent, incremental code testing and deployment for developed solutions
- Designing, implementing and effectively communicating complex technology concepts and solutions to management is definitely Your cup of tea
- We would also not mind if you possess knowledge of Docker, OpenShift, uDeploy or CloudFormation!
Once getting on board, you will get:
- Salary range between 8,000-17,000 PLN gross (work contract), depending on your technical performance and skills portfolio
- Relocation package if moving to Kraków, Wrocław, Katowice or Gdańsk from other location
- Benefits package, including health care, multisport, language classes, lunch tickets, petrol and shopping vouchers, E-sport program, sponsored sport activities and many more! :)