The Business Applications practice in Codec/DSS recently achieved Microsoft Gold Partner status for Dynamics CRM and was awarded Irish Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year by Microsoft at the Worldwide Partner Conference in July.
This is an excellent chance to experience working on large-scale Dynamics CRM deployments and gain certification in a product which is being used by more and more organisations as an application development platform
The successful applicant will be required to assist with enterprise-scale Dynamics CRM projects within the Business Applications practice and also to be involved in SharePoint and Microsoft Business Intelligence projects as they arise. As many of our implementations involve pushing the boundaries of Dynamics xRM, we require someone with strong problem solving and coding skills. You will also have good consulting experience and be ready to work on customer sites as and when required. This is an excellent opportunity to join an existing team with strong Dynamics experience, and to work on complex CRM/xRM projects.
- Interesting work in an international company with 30 years of history
- Possibility to choose individual path of development
- Attractive salary
- Participation in projects for large corporate clients
- Access to the latest IT technology
- A friendly atmosphere in the team Interested candidates should send CV to [email protected]
Interviews will be held in Warsaw, Poland.
For more information visit our web sites at www.codec.ie or www.codec.pl
Please add the following fine print to your CV: I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment (in accordance with the regulation for the protection of personal data passed on the following day: 29.08.97r. Dz. U nr 133 u 883).
WymaganiaThe candidate should be used to working on their own or within a team. Skills and experience in the following technologies are essential:
• Min. 2 years .NET (C#)/ ASP.NET (MVC)
• Min. 2 years Microsoft SQL Server (2005/2008) Some experience in the following technologies would be advantageous but not essential:
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/4.0
• Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2007
• Microsoft SSIS/SSAS
• Unit Testing Frameworks (such as NUnit)
• Windows Communication Foundation
Candidates with active Microsoft certifications will be looked upon favourably.
Candidates should be experienced in working in professional services environment and self-directed in their approach to work. Candidates should have excellent oral and written communications skills.