If you are interested in a holistic approach to human resource management and would like to take part in the employee's life cycle in IT company, Synerise is the place for you.
- Building and maintaining mobile application / software development kits for Android, to be used by enterprise companies
- Working with our product, design and QA teams
- Working effectively in agile product development and managing the complete mobile development cycle including testing, integration as well as publishing and maintenance of mobile apps
- Strong knowledge of Java and the Android SDK
- Experience in developing and maintaining native Android applications
- Experience in building component libraries (SDKs) for third-party developers to integrate into their existing mobile applications
- Experience with RESTful APIs / JSON and communication with backend systems
- Understanding of proven design patterns and architectures
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) and writing Unit tests
- Practice with tools like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- CI/CD pipelines for mobile
- Experience with dependency injection, especially Dagger 2
- Experience developing iOS native apps (Obj-C / Swift) would be a plus
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- Hardware and software chosen by you
- Self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- Flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- Work in a friendly team in a great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile every day
- Competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
- Medical health care
Please send your CV to [email protected]. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
"I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process." This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. If you would like to take part in the other recruitment processes in the future, please agree to participate in future recruitments: "I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of future recruitment processes." This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.