If you are interested in a holistic approach to human resource management and would like to take part in the employee's life cycle in IT company, Synerise is the place for you.
- Collaboration during implementation of Synerise software at enterprise-level companies
- Day-to-day collaboration with Customer Integration & Success Managers, Product Owners and Software Development Team
- Delivering documentation detailing implementations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- 2+ years of experience in projects, in the area of systems integration
- Experience in creating system connections, data replication, troubleshooting, non-dialogue users authorizations management, monitoring of replication tasks
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and execution skills
- Knowledge of REST API terminology
- Knowledge of Postman or similar software
- High motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge
- English at advanced level, both written and spoken (at least B2 level)
- Knowledge of JS frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience in integration marketing automation systems or similar
- Experience working with Office365 environment
- Daily adrenaline
- Many challenges in an agile and highly iterative environment
- Opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- Hardware and software chosen by you
- Self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- Flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- Work in a friendly team in a great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile every day
- Competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
- Medical health care
Please send your CV to [email protected]. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
"I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process." This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. If you would like to take part in the other recruitment processes in the future, please agree to participate in future recruitments: "I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of future recruitment processes." This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.