Our client is Global leader in spatial measurement known for premium products and innovative solution development, supporting professionals in a diverse mix of industries, such as aerospace and defense, safety and security, construction, and manufacturing.
A range of highly advanced core technologies – EDM (Electronic Distance Measurement), GPS/ GNSS technology, airborne LiDAR sensors, 3D laser scanning, tilt and angle measurement and 3D point cloud generation and CAD/CAM software.
We are looking for Frontend Developers responsible for building new modern web based cloud monitoring software for GNSS Systems.
Our client wants to build local dedicated R&D team in Katowice, so it is unique experience to grow in the Katowice team from the beginning of its creation!!!
Your main responsibilities
- Realizing a modern web frontend, designed by a professional UI designer
- Implementing workflows for a brand new cloud service using an existing application frame
- Working in an international agile software development team
- Software documentation
- University degree or university of applied science degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years professional experience in web frontend development with capabilities of realizing given UI concepts
- Experience in responsive and adaptive front-end development covering devices from desktops down to smartphones
- Good experience in consuming RESTful / OData APIs
- Good knowledge in extending ASP.net MVC applications using Razor Views
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work independently
- Fluent spoken and written English with good spoken German an advantage
- Willing to travel for short time visiting company office in Switzerland for adaptation phase, project consultancy and other communication needs.
- Good English language skills required (written and spoken) allowing effective work in multinational and globally spread teams.
- Ready to join to our team for permanent work in Katowice location.
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Flexible forms of employment (B2B, UoP)
- Working with latest cutting-edge technologies (3D laser scanners, GPS/GNSS, massive 3D point clouds data, geospatial software )
- Excellent atmosphere and comfortable working environment (modern “A” class office building, attractive location close to the city center, good communication and public transport, dedicated car/bike parking place)
- Friendly and helpful environment with opportunities for personal development
- Perfect work-life balance, flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work 35% remotely (home office)
- Table football and VR room.