Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
You are an experienced Software Engineer and have mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are able to effectively work as a member of a team as well as undertake challenges on your own. You participate in technical communities and share your knowledge with less experienced developers.
- You should present at least 2 years of professional experience in enterprise software development with PHP.
- Good knowledge of PHP 5/7
- Good knowledge of Frameworks – Experience in at least one MVC framework (e.g. Symfony)
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and data access technologies (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, NoSql)
- Good knowledge of source control systems (Git or TFS)
- Practical knowledge of CI&CD solutions
- Fluent in design patterns and Object-oriented design
- Understanding of containerization (Docker) and cloud concepts (based on either Azure or AWS)
- Practical knowledge of Linux based systems
- Knowledge about end-to-end software delivery process
The scope of work is software development and engineering tasks on various projects in diversified PHP technology stacks. You will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers. You will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code and Containers.
Our engineers are not afraid of discussing difficult business problems directly with our customers, as we all believe mutual understanding and participation in all steps of the Software Development Lifecycle is key to successful delivery.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Relocation packages to facilitate relocation
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling