Currently we are looking for a Senior Ruby Developer to join our team.
We want to offer you a possibility of working with modern frameworks and tools. Join the team that is up-to-date with latest tech and recognises the importance of the code quality (daily code reviews, pair programming, continuous integration). Get on board and work with us on a variety of startup projects, learn and enjoy!
- Focus on clean, SOLID code
- Knowledge of good engineering practices (TDD, PP, CR, CI/CD)
- Proven experience in any Ruby framework (Hanami, Dry, Rails, Grape, ...)
- Hands-on knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL
- Treating automated testing as a habit and something as natural as naming variables
- Good working knowledge of JS / ES6
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and clients
- Leadership soul with a knack for sharing knowledge with others
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Understanding of Domain-driven Design patterns
- Knowledge of Frontend frameworks (Ember, React, Vue)
- Functional programming mindset
- Other programming languages and frameworks, eg. Elixir
- Dev-ops skills (AWS, Google, Docker)
- Active participation in the life of Ruby community
- We offer clear and challenging career path for Senior Developers (you can read all about it here)
- Salary range for a Senior position 11000 - 16100 PLN net
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project.
- Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Work in a proper scrum :) No PMs, only direct work with the client.
- Take part in making key project decisions
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you’d like to have on our "shelf"!
- If you enjoy teaching become a mentor during our workshops or present an interesting topic at an internal meeting
- We hold 2-day internal Hackathons in every 3 months (experimenting with new languages, hardware, robot wars, internal workshops, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a 3000 PLN self-growth budget (conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- Work in flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Do you have to move to join us? Our relocation bonus will cover your costs.
- Awesome team building events (go karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.)
- Working with professionals who love what they do
- Multisport, private medical care and more.
- Read more about perks and our cool company culture on www.elpassion.com
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? Check our Culture Book: