For the large international telco company, we create the R&D laboratory and looking for the following specialists.
1+ years of experience (4+ for Senior Role) in the area of Android Development. Experience in Android handset customization for Country adaption, Operator customization is added advantage. Experience of BSP, Wifi, Bluetooth development is added advantage.
Undertake the underlying (drive, HAL, kernel development and maintenance) software, middleware software development, and tuning of Android/Linux system. Responsible for the development and maintenance of OS driver features, OS differentiated customization requirements design and development, and provide localized software competitiveness.
1. Good knowledge of Android application development.
2. Good knowledge of development tools such as Android Studio, GIT, and Gerrit.
3. Good knowledge about the all layers of Android Platform (for Senior role)
4. Strong in Linux Kernel, mobile phone chip platform, Android system architecture (for Senior role).
5. Basic domain knowledge on Android bootloader, camera, audio frameworks (for Senior role).
1. Good at Java language, knowledge of C++ language, Skilled in using Android studio to develop android applications.
2. Familiar with Android framework and working mechanism, proficient in UI thread, network programming, multi-threading and other features under Android platform.
3. Proficient in using Android components, controls and custom controls, Have good understanding of application lifecycle management.
for Senior role only:
4. Proficient in embedded system C/C++ language development, with modular design experience.
5. Experience in working with Performance optimization techniques
6. Can undertake software requirements analysis of multiple modules (including important modules) or subsystems, structural design of modules (including incremental methods) and other development work.
7. Proficiency in chip driver software development, BSP, system stability, Wifi / Bluetooth and other driver development experience is preferred.
8. High ownership and Quality consciousness.
- Able to work independently
- Able to lead others in work (for Senior Role)
- Able to design processes and guide businesses in multiple domains (for Senior Role)
- Able to provide forward-looking guidance in the domain (for Senior Role)
- b2b or a contract of employment
- work in Warsaw
- attractive salary depending on experience and skills
- modern workplace
- start: ASAP
O Rockitworks Sp. z o.o.
Trusted Partner …
Long term, trusted supplier of IT professional services in the area of consulting and software development, delivering services to telecommunication, financial, industry, media and digital companies. We focus on following domains:
… for Corporate
Optimisation of processes, organisation and IT architecture in order to improve the effectiveness and quality of services and cost optimisation.
Management of projects in order to ensure delivery according to requirements. Software development, delivery and maintenance.
Contract and Permanent IT resourcing services across Business IT, Technology and interim management (CIO, CTO).
… for Digital World
Software development of e-commerce, portals, web applications and business solutions for the biggest international brands and corporates.
Full SDLC: requirements analysis, design, software development, code testing, preparation of documentation and maintenance using top modern languages, scripts, frameworks and methods.
Smart working: remote (very much welcome), from our office in Warsaw or our customers’ offices as well as flexible time arrangement (part-time job and non-standard working hours welcome).