Currently we are looking for a Ruby Developer to join our team.
We want to offer you a possibility of working with modern frameworks and tools. Join the team that is up-to-date with latest tech and recognizes the importance of the code quality (daily code reviews, pair programming, continuous integration). Get on board and work with us on a variety of startup projects, learn and enjoy!
- Focus on clean, readable code
- Attention to detail
- Insistence on adhering to good programming practices
- Having worked on least one commercial project in Rails
- Being familiar with SQL beyond ActiveRecord
- Practice in writing automated tests (both unit and integration)
- Being familiar with JS / CoffeeScript / ES6
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Other programming languages and frameworks, eg. Elixir
- Active participation in the life of Ruby community
- We offer clear and fair compensation system based entirely on a thorough assessment of your skills
- Salary range 5800 - 10200 PLN net
- Do you have to move to join us? Our relocation bonus will cover your costs
- Choose your prefered editor. Get an IDE license, if you'd want one
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- We practice TDD, write unit and functional tests; CI, CD, pair programming
- Work in a proper scrum :) No PMs, only direct work with the client. Take part in making key project decisions
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you’d like to have on our "shelf"!
- If you enjoy teaching become a mentor during our workshops or present an interesting topic at an internal meeting
- We hold internal Hackathons on a regular basis. Get your team together and work for two days on your own unique project
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Awesome team building events (go karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.)
- Working with professionals who love what they do
- Multisport, Allianz private medical care and more. Read on about perks and our cool company culture on www.elpassion.com