Salary range: 12 000 - 15 000 net / mth B2B
Location: Warsaw, aleja Niepodległości 124
We are a small, experienced team who shares the knowledge on how to grow and create amazing things. Our strength is our people - a group of amazingly talented individuals who always rise to any challenges.
Our developers are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and result-driven individuals with strong technical skills. We work as we wanted to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still having a passion and fun about it.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- We’re working on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted;
- We’re probably one of the only companies in which you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what we’re doing;
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises;
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems;
- Fast-paced work environment guarantees the rapid development of your skills;
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience or proven track record of using Laravel in commercial projects;
- Minimum 4 years of commercial experience in general PHP or other PHP frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7.x development and MySQL / MongoDB databases;
- Experience in working with GIT;
- A proven track record for developing scalable web applications;
- Full stack exposure with a focus on Backend;
- Strong experience writing clean Object Orientated PHP code with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly;
- Experience with unit testing , PHPunit;
- Exposure to Amazon Cloud suite, AWS, EC2 etc.
- At least B2 in English - we work internationally;
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organization skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Ability and will to share your knowledge with more junior members of the team;
- Proactive attitude towards implementing changes;
- Attention to detail.
- Exhibit passion for new technologies and startups!
- Pet projects, presence in PHP community, passion, passion, passion!
- Any other programming languages and frameworks.
- Independence of work - you decide on technologies within the project;
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Veeeery flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks - if you haven’t drunk coffee with tonic then it’s worth trying!
- Best equipment (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and Multisport card possibilities.
Not this time? Check our website at: https://start-up.house/careers