Our Technical Architect works as a part of the team of experienced developers. He/she is responsible for technical aspects of solutions and is able to assess the impact of decisions. He/she chooses “fit for purpose” technologies and techniques. When we start a new project, we choose modern technologies.
- Designing Software Architecture that meets client requirements.
- Helping BA to define non-functional requirements.
- Communicating and building a relationship with customers.
- Ensuring high-quality of software.
- Mentoring the development team.
- Participating in all delivery phases from pre-sales activities through estimation until release.
You are the One, if you have:
- At least 5 years of IT professional experience including min. 1-2 years in a similar position.
- Very good knowledge of the .NET platform.
- Knowledge of web technologies, relational databases, SharePoint or Azure is an advantage.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Very good interpersonal and communications skills, good team collaboration.
- Established knowledge of systems development life cycle (SDLC) and Continuous Integration.
- Practical knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
- Communication skills that allow you to share your expertise in a clear, understandable way and to advise on technical solutions.
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility to the customer.
- Good business English.
Why it is worth joining us:
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- We have an organizational culture based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do.
- Relocation package – for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia.
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We give you every chance to make you feel comfortable with us therefore we offer: English lessons during working hours, medical care for you and your family or a partner, financial back-up for the future (e.g. investment fund), Multisport card, free fruits.