We are looking for Python Software Engineers for an international provider of Software and Services for a massively scalable and feature-rich Open Source Cloud Operating System, used by hundreds of companies, including AT&T, Cisco, HP, NASA, Dell, PayPal and many more.
- Design and implementation of new features for main product in Python (backend).
- Performing research in order to find best ways of implementing certain features.
- Taking the lead role in development process when needed.
- Collaboration with other team members.
- Communication with the community build around the product.
- Looking for new ways of improving the product and swapping ideas with other Programmers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Python ecosystem.
- Experience in working on OpenSource projects.
What our client can offer:
- Basic experience in Linux administration.
- Experience with DevOps, Chef&Puppet.
- Experience with HA solutions (MySQL, RabbitMQ).
- Knowledge of Linux L2 – L7 networking.
- Fluent English. You should have at least intermediate level knowledge of English to understand direct speech and explain your thoughts easily.
- Working with a team of exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging Programmers.
- Great high-energy atmosphere in a young company.
- Competitive salary and compensation package and strong benefits plan.
- A lot of freedom for creativity in every day job.
- Possibilities of professional and personal growth.
- Beautiful view from the window!
- You will take regular 1-2 weeks business trips about 4 times per year.
- Once a year You can take up to 3 month business trips depending on the customers' needs, but don't worry our Client will pay all expenses for tickets, hotels or apartment issuing Your trip of course You can take Your Family with You.