As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for creating and maintaining feature/functional and system tests driven by business requirements.
Other duties may include: design, code and maintain automated tests (regression tests) and analyze tests results to ensure existing functionality works as expected.
QA Engineer will also assist in preparation of software documentation and will have to demonstrate broad knowledge of testing solutions and be able to implement them where applicable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in testing application software,
- Good knowledge of test automation concepts,
- Experience with programming language or scripting language (Java, Groovy),
- Working knowledge of Unix,
- Good communication skills in English.
- Experience in JUnit/Unit testing (Mockito) and Spring or Camel,
- Experience with Continuous Integration frameworks (Jenkins),
- Experience with testing JMS-based systems, high-volume, highly scalable systems.
- Large development possibilities with the latest technologies,
- Work in international environment,
- Salary: 5 000 - 10 150 PLN gross profit (standard work agreement),
- Personal development and training,
- Medical care,
- Benefit Multisport,
- Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period),
- Relocation package.