Senior Software Performance Engineer will join a very collaborative team that is passionate about automation. A software performance engineer's primary responsibility is the creation of test harnesses to inject load, analyze metrics from application and system logs, and simulate system behavior to improve the performance and reliability of applications. The candidate should also have enthusiasm for troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving complex problems.
- evaluate application architectures and design performance and stability tests,
- measure and analyze performance data (workload, system and application),
- solve complex problems and provide clear and concise reports with recommendations,
- work closely with development teams, architects and engineers to test their products and make recommendations to improve performance and stability,
- develop new test automation tools for use across the enterprise.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in testing,
- Proven knowledge of the Python programming language,
- Proven knowledge of bash scripting,
- Expert knowledge of Linux (Unix) commands,
- Effective data analysis and problem solving skills,
- Fluent English both verbal and written is a must.
- Knowledge of distributed systems,
- Java internals, with concentration in memory management and Garbage Collection algorithms for server-side applications,
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases,
- Load testing tools (JMeter, Grinder or Load Runner).
- Large development possibilities with the latest technologies,
- Work in international environment,
- Salary: 5 000 - 12 000 PLN gross profit (standard work agreement),
- Personal development and training,
- Medical care,
- Benefit Multisport,
- Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period),
- Relocation package.