.NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER JOB LOCATION: WROCŁAW
Who is .NET Software Engineer in our company? It's somebody eager to expand and share his/her knowledge, mature in cooperating with IT teams both internally and on the Client's side (one of the biggest retail companies in Great Britain).
Somebody, who – just like us – believes in the value of mistakes made and searching for solutions, who bravely recommends improvements in existing systems, who combines ability to work independently with teamwork skills. Somebody who is approach client's need pro-actively by proposing him ahead new solutions.
WHY IT IS WORTH JOINING US:
- we offer you an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields
- your voice will be heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do
- we make you feel comfortable with us by offering among others: English lessons within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, financial back-up for the future (e.g. investment fund), Multisport card, free fruit and candies
- relocation package (500 PLN net per month)
WymaganiaYOU ARE THE ONE, IF YOU HAVE:
- higher education
- at least 2 years' commercial experience in software development and implementation based on: .NET, ASP. NET (C#), T-SQL
- knowledge of MVC is an advantage
- good knowledge of SQL Server – SQL Server Management Studio, access management (logins, roles, data security)
- creative approach to tasks and you are problems solving-oriented
- good command of English in speaking and writing.
- development and maintenance of applications based on: .NET 4.x, ASP.NET, MVC 4, VS 2010/2012, Entity Framework
- taking part in estimation and implementation process of new functionalities
- ensuring high quality of code
- recognizing potential problems and preventing breakdowns – by thinking ahead and approaching their job diligently
- close cooperation in English with other IT specialists hired in the project: software developers, business analysts, project and program managers, product owners and IT specialists on the Client's side
- focus on Client's system development
- following good practices taken from ITIL framework in day-to-day work
- learning from own and others' mistakes and sharing knowledge