• provide operational support for production and non-production databases and database clusters,
• build databases and schemas and run scripts on databases in development, integration, certification, production,
• identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems with Oracle and Golden Gate,
• work with development teams to analyze, evaluate and design databases and schemas providing recommended performance improvements where possible,
• develop, analyze and maintain tools that support and automate processes for monitoring databases and implementing best practices.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as Database Administrator,
• Experience and strong understanding of Oracle databases,
• Experience and knowledge of Golden Gate,
• Knowledge of Oracle best practices for standard build out and support of database clusters,
• Knowledge of OEM or similar monitoring products of Oracle,
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• Very Good communication skills in English, written and verbal.
• MySQL Database Management System knowledge,
• Java Programming knowledge,
• LINUX knowledge will be a plus.
• Large development possibilities with the latest technologies,
• Work in international environment,
• Salary: 8 000 - 10 000 PLN gross profit (standard work agreement),
• Personal development and training,
• Medical care,
• Benefit Multisport,
• Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period),
• Relocation package.