Our client, an innovative performance marketing platform for publishing games, is looking for Senior Ruby Developers. The company headquarter is located in Berlin with additional offices in San Francisco and Seoul. It employs marketing and gaming experts from more than 15 different countries.
• 5+ years in either software / engineering / web development
• Ruby (1+ years)
• Git/Github, TDD, Kanban
• Amazon Web Services - EC2, S3, CloudFront, ELB/Auto-scaling
• Continuous Integration Systems
• Front-end development using CSS3 or HTML5
You should be able to:
• Work independently and as a team
• Fluently communicate in English
• Have strong technical and problem solving skills
And what do you get in return?
• Career within a start-up, mobile & gaming industry
• Possibility to work with a talented team of entrepreneurs and top developers
• Berlin's start-up scene & access to a well-established network
• International team of young top performers