Primarily focused on web design and web development this role will suit a self sufficient Front End Developer wanting to work somewhere they can make a real difference.
Knowledge of the latest web industry standards and trends is essential for the ideal candidate who wants to work on exciting projects.
Candidates must have:
- At least 2 years proven commercial experience in web development industry
- Great design ability (comfortable with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Have an understanding for UX design
- Superb HTML5 and CSS3 skills including building responsive websites
- Cross browser testing experience
- Experience in working with a Git version control
- LESS / SASS
- An understanding and appreciation of HTML5 video
Bradley Media is the videocentric group that specialises in all things video. We focus on four core areas in the world of motion content; creation, production, distribution and monetisation.
The group comprises of companies, brands, products and services that combine to deliver a unique mix of creative and commercial skills.
This is all underpinned by our own technology, intellectual property and in-house expertise WE ARE VIDEO.