The primary purpose of the A3C Cloud Administrator is to provide technical support for Anytime Collaboration & Communication product that is a part of Cloud portfolio services. This support entails proactive management on 3 products of Microsoft: Exchange, Sharepoint and Lync as well as underlying infrastructure based on Microsoft technologies (Windows server 2012R2, Hyper-V, SCSM, SCOM, SQL, DCS).
- Take part in end to end A3C onboarding for new customers
- Configure and operate the A3C infrastructure on all of SaaS and IaaS layers
- Perform manual operations and changes on the A3C infrastructure
- Identify, diagnose, resolve and deliver root cause analysis for automatic alerts, issues and incidents
- Manage and resolve incident, problem and change tickets
- Participate in a global Atos Cloud community
- Cross functional teamwork to keep security at high-level
- Administration & troubleshooting skills on operating systems (predominantly Windows Server)
- Proven knowledge in one of the technologies – Exchange I Sharepoint I Lync. Technical trainings for the missing knowledge in other areas are planned.
- No certificates required
- Quick learning
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programmes also available.