Do you have an analytical mind? Are you risk averse? Do you know how to talk to all kinds of different people?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
• Performing analytical reviews and assessment of risk and control information
• Performing data mining analysis on collected data and reporting
• Liaising with Bank staff to propose and coordinate quality improvement activities
• Capturing and documentation of Risk & Control Taxonomy requirements
• Implementation, transition planning and support of piloting the new Risk & Controls Taxonomies
• Managing relations with stakeholders
You’ll be working in the Central Risk Services Department in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). Our role is to support colleagues from different areas of the firm, including Risk Taxonomy Owners, Operational Risk Managers, Business Continuity Management and Outsourcing & Supplier Management, in improving overall risk assessment process and implementing most effective remediation measures.
Your experience and skills
• At least 5 years of experience in one of the following areas: IT Audit or Security, Operational Risk Management, Risk and Control Assessments
• Knowledge of assessing or auditing processes
• Understanding of Operational Risk Management and its implementation in practice
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyse significant amounts of information
• One of the following professional qualifications obtained: CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC or ITIL
• Very good communicator (English level – C1) with the ability to work in a team
• Well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects
• Comfortable taking the lead, but not hesitant to bring in the expertise of colleagues to help the team
• Able to develop and build up relations with the internal stakeholders
• Able to show initiative and make logical assumptions where directions are not clear
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.