Attractive salary and other benefits.
Possibility to further develop.
- Functional/Technical experience (junior: 1-2 years, medior: 2-5 years; senior: 5+ years) in Java programming (Hibernate, Spring, Struts), Build tools (Apache Maven or ANT), Webservices (REST, SOAP), Scripting (Adobe flex), Database knowledge (SQL Server, Oracle);
- Knowledge of Adobe Livecycle & Workflow (Data services and Processes), Versioning tools (SVN, CVS), Websphere, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft Sharepoint, Nintex workflow, NewGen workflow is a plus, but can also be learnt on the job;
- Experience with developing enterprise grade software;
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments;
- Experience with (automated) testing methodologies;
- Experience with classic waterfall (V-model) development methodologies;
- Experience with agile development methodologies – Kanban and Scrum is a plus;
- Familiar with structured project management methodologies and planning is a plus;
- Familiar with regulated application environments (SOX, FDA, SDLC, ...) is a plus;
- Familiar with 6sigma, Lean are a plus;
- Experience with working in a large matrix organization, preferably with global/virtual team experience;
- Knowledge of infrastructure (hardware, operating systems, database management systems, etc..) is a plus;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience;
- Very Good English;
- Able to define logical process flows;
- Able to work in a highly governed IT environment, subject to regulatory requirements;
- Strong interest in a broad area of business processes;
- For junior profiles a short first experience and strong willingness to learn will also qualify.
- Building development objects based on Technical Specifications;
- Defining data specific end-to-end test scenario's and developing test cases;
- Performing unit testing of developed objects;
- Documenting computer programs;
- Resolving errors in development objects and resolving issues identified in functional integration and user acceptance testing;
- Maintaining and supporting computer programs from supplied specifications;
- Assisting the IT Business Analyst in defining the system design specifications.